Simone Double Plug-In Sconce
An elegant expression of scale and balance, the Simone Collection is inspired by the early-1960’s Jazz era. Luxurious and versatile with a playful edge, this beautifully crafted family of solid brass functional sculpture creates a cascading pattern of graphic line and glowing light, bringing an eye-catching visual element to any space.
This sconce features high-quality materials and signature finishes hand-applied in our Portland factory to exacting specifications. A Schoolhouse Electric Original.
- Requires two light bulbs, sold separately; An asymmetrical combination of G25 and G40 Frosted globe-shaped bulbs are recommended.
- Available in two orientations – Long Left and Long Right to accommodate a bookmatched, mirror-image installation when paired on either side of a bed or vanity mirror. Determine your chosen orientation by imagining you are facing the sconce in its intended installation location. The long arm can be specified either on your right or your left.
- Cord and plug allows use on wall without electrical junction box.
- Includes 8' flat black cloth-covered cord with in-line switch that falls 18" from the fixture. Cord length is 8'.
- Also available in a hardwired version without cord and plug.
- Arms are fixed, not adjustable.