Ethereal and enchanting, this series explores the significance and beauty of flowers as they relate to the human experience and psyche. Vibrant with life and texture, Lady Moon is one of seven original paintings in our exclusive Schoolhouse Art Studio collection by abstract painter Jenny Vorwaller.
Dimensions: 8" W x 8" H x 1" D
Product material: Oil on Wood Panel
Product origin: USA
Return notes: Art pieces are final sale items and cannot be returned. If you have questions, our customer support team may be reached by email at CustomerSupport@schoolhouseelectric.com or by phone at 1-800-630-7113.
Weight: 1.0 lb
Flat Rate Shipping: This art piece qualifies for a flat $15 shipping rate. Each painting is packed and shipped with efficiency and the painting’s safety in mind.
- Paintings will arrive hang-ready with included eye screws and picture wire attached.
- Hang from appropriately sized, sturdy hardware driven into a wall stud for stability.
- Wall anchors or mounting brackets are recommended for heavy paintings.
- To avoid damage to the painting when moving, handle with care and clean, dry hands.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as well as extreme heat, cold or humidity.
- Paintings may be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth or natural-hair artists’ brush.
- When in doubt, contact a professional art conservator.
Jenny Vorwaller lives and works in Seattle, Washington. Regarding her artistic approach to this series she writes: “A painting and a flower share so many time-sensitive qualities that I enjoy. Flowers are such a central part of the human experience. Their vibrancy and sensitive, transitory fragility are beautiful to me in all stages. I love capturing the ephemeral and freezing it on canvas. I’ve never been interested in creating a perfect representation of nature in my work. Instead, I want to capture the fleeting moment.