Ion Lamp Box Set
With its glazed ceramic and cast iron base, the Ion Lamp was inspired by designs Thomas Edison used to test the first light bulb. We paired these handcrafted materials with a twisted cloth cord and an exposed Marconi bulb for a candle-like, diffuse light that warms intimate spaces. This lamps exclusive ceramic parts are made in Portland, Oregon, and built to your specifications by our craftspeople.
- Your choice of ceramic base color and cord color.
- Cast iron base with gray felt disk on the bottom.
- Includes 6 feet of twisted cloth cord and Bakelite plug.
- Features an on/off toggle switch.
- Includes an Edison Marconi Bulb.