by Lisa Golightly
Meditative and engrossing, this deeply striking rumination on the lucid and transformative power of water is exposed through both the subject matter and artistic process itself. Floodline 230 is one of four original paintings in our exclusive Schoolhouse Art Studio series by artist Lisa Golightly.
Dimensions: 24" W x 24" H x 1.5" D
Product material: High Gloss Media / Paper / Wood Panel
Product origin: USA
Return notes: Art pieces are final sale items and cannot be returned. If you have questions, our customer support team may be reached by email at CustomerSupport@schoolhouseelectric.com or by phone at 1-800-630-7113.
Weight: 4.55 lb
Flat Rate Shipping: This art piece qualifies for a flat $15 shipping rate. Each painting is packed and shipped with efficiency and the painting’s safety in mind.
- Paintings will arrive hang-ready with included eye screws and picture wire attached.
- Hang from appropriately sized, sturdy hardware driven into a wall stud for stability.
- Wall anchors or mounting brackets are recommended for heavy paintings.
- To avoid damage to the painting when moving, handle with care and clean, dry hands.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as well as extreme heat, cold or humidity.
- Paintings may be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth or natural-hair artists’ brush.
- When in doubt, contact a professional art conservator.
Lisa Golightly is an artist living in Portland, Oregon. Her initial focus was photography and photography’s influence is apparent in her paintings. Her work revolves around memory and how snapshots shape, influence, change and even create memory. She works with acrylic and house paint, using found photos to create work that is both anonymous in nature but also very personal.