Factory Light No. 7 Rod Integrated LED Pendant
Industrial through and through, the extra-wide bell opening on the Factory Light No. 7 Rod Pendant allows for maximum cast light making it ideal for both high ceilings and large spaces. A popular fixture style for factories since the 1930s, top cutouts release excess heat and add a sleek design element. Made from powder coated, hand-spun steel and produced on an RLM tool made exclusively for Schoolhouse.
Hand-assembled in our Portland factory. A Schoolhouse Electric Original.
- No bulb required - Includes a top-of-the-line self-contained LED module.
- Factory Black, Factory White and Factory Green shades feature a white interior
- Clear Coated Steel shade features a clear coated steel interior
- Black and White Rod options include a matching painted metal canopy
- Galvanized Rod option includes a raw aluminum canopy
- Fixture length includes 14" long shade
- Fixture length includes cage if one is selected
- 60-75 W equivalent LED uses 13 W of power and emits 910 Lumens.
- Dimmable. Forward and reverse phase TRIAC dimming recommended.
- Long lifespan estimated at 50,000 hours before replacement will be necessary.