Factory Light No. 4 Rod Pendant
Industrial and utilitarian, the Factory Light No. 4 Rod Pendant is a perfect example of traditional factory-style lighting made popular in the 1930s. Wide opening allows for maximum cast light, and top cutouts add a sleek design element with the added function of releasing excess heat. Made from powder coated, hand-spun steel and produced on an RLM tool made exclusively for Schoolhouse.
Handcrafted and Manufactured in our Portland, Ore. factory to exacting specifications. A Schoolhouse Electric Original.
- Factory Black and Factory White shades feature a white interior
- Clear Coated Steel shade features a clear coated steel interior
- Black and White Rod options include a matching painted metal canopy
- Galvanized Rod option includes a raw aluminum canopy
- Fixture length includes 9.5" long shade
- Fixture length includes cage if one is selected