Easton Deadbolt - Satin Nickel
Made-to-order and custom assembled to your specifications, the Easton Deadbolt is designed and crafted to stand the test of time. Made from solid brass parts and featuring premium finishes and mechanisms, each piece is built by hand to exacting quality standards.
- Made by Emtek, a respected manufacturer with decades of door hardware experience
- Covered by Manufacturer’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Assembled in the U.S.A. of domestic and imported parts
- Ships direct from the manufacturer
- Requires standard door preparation and installation
- Single 2-1/8” bore hole and 1” edge bore
- Features Schlage C Keyway and includes 2 keys
- Solid brass cylinder, housing, collar, thumbturn and backplate
- Hardened steel bolt
- Heavy gauge steel understrike and brass trim strike
- Extension collar for thin doors (1-3/8” – 1-3/4”)
- 2-1/4” deadbolt mounting screws
- Purchasing multiple keyed door hardware sets for your home? Call our customer support team at 800-630-7113 to learn about how to have them built to operate with a single key.