Cobalt Vase 3
by Nicolette Johnson
A modernist take on an ancient form, these hand-thrown ceramic sculptures inspire wonder and celebrate artisan stoneware craft. With a stunning cobalt gloss glaze exterior and clean seamless lines, Cobalt Vase 3 is one of three original works in our exclusive Schoolhouse Art Studio collection by Australia-based ceramic artist Nicolette Johnson.
Dimensions: 4.25" Dia x 13" H
Product material: Glazed Stoneware
Product origin: Australia
Return notes: Original art pieces are final sale items and cannot be returned. If you have questions, our customer support team may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-630-7113.
Weight: 5.0 lb
Flat Rate Shipping: This art piece qualifies for a flat $15 shipping rate. Each vase is packed and shipped with efficiency and the piece's safety in mind.
- Vase should be placed on a secure, level surface for stability.
- To avoid damage to the vase when moving, handle with care.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as well as extreme heat, cold or humidity.
- Vase should be placed on a coaster or soft padding to protect wood surfaces from scratching.
- Vase may be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth.
- When in doubt, contact a professional art conservator.
Nicolette Johnson is a London-born ceramic artist based in Brisbane, Australia. Working in stoneware using wheel throwing techniques, Nicolette applies clean, modernist lines and colours to re-imagined ancient forms. With a background in photographic art and social documentary, Nicolette began studying ceramics in 2015 and is currently continuing her practice-led exploration into functional and sculptural ceramic artworks. Nicolette makes each one of her pieces by hand in small batches in her home studio.