balance 5 by Eva Magill-Oliver
An intriguing meditation on shapes, overlapping pattern and texture, and how each informs the other. Quiet yet impassioned, Balance 5 is the final of five original paintings in our exclusive Schoolhouse Art Studio series by Eva Magill-Oliver.
Dimensions: 24" W x 1.5"D x 36" H
Product material: Canvas / Acrylic / Oil / Pencil / Ink / Spray Paint
Product origin: Alpharetta, Georgia
Return notes: Original art pieces are final sale items and cannot be returned. If you have questions, our customer support team may be reached by email at CustomerSupport@schoolhouseelectric.com or by phone at 1-800-630-7113.
Weight: 12.0 lb
Flat Rate Shipping: This product qualifies for a flat $15 shipping rate. Each original painting is packed and shipped with efficiency and the painting’s safety in mind.
- Paintings will arrive hang-ready with included eye screws and picture wire attached.
- Hang from appropriately sized, sturdy hardware driven into a wall stud for stability.
- Wall anchors or mounting brackets are recommended for heavy paintings.
- To avoid damage to the painting when moving, handle with care and clean, dry hands.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as well as extreme heat, cold or humidity.
- Paintings may be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth or natural-hair artists’ brush.
- When in doubt, contact a professional art conservator.
Nature has always been my main source of inspiration. It informs both the subject matter and color palettes in my work. The natural world is an infinite resource for documenting and exploring shapes, patterns, and textures. It also invites personal reflection and meditation. My landscapes and abstracts are a perfect example of this intersection of physical surroundings and self-awareness. They are a simple representation of a contemplative process and express a quiet intensity that reflects my own personality.