Warehouse Associate - PDX
Schoolhouse Electric is looking for a full-time Warehouse Associate!
As a Warehouse Associate your day will be fast-paced & satisfyingly productive. If you take pleasure in handling quality product, you are dependable & don't like to miss a day of work, you believe a job well done is the only way to do it, standing for extended periods doesn't faze you & you take pride in a hard day's work, then you are who we're looking for!
As a Warehouse Associate you will spend your days doing the following:
• Accurately picking, wrapping and packing outbound orders,
• Scheduling outbound orders for shipment with the appropriate carriers,
• Following quality control procedures,
• Perform various shipping, receiving and inventory tasks using the SAP ERP system,
• Count and sort inbound material,
• Accurately documenting damaged goods,
• Labelling and ensuring inventory is stored correctly,
• Maintaining accuracy with cycle counts,
• Putting material away in proper locations throughout the building,
• Daily housekeeping duties,
• Special projects as needed.
• 1-3 years of experience working in a warehouse environment
• Easy-going, energetic and able/willing to learn
• History of good attendance
• Comfortable communicating and working with others in a team
• Basic math and reading proficiency
• Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
• Strong attention to detail
• MUST be able to work regular shift scheduled Monday -- Friday, 7am-3:30pm and be available for some overtime;
Please only apply to this position if you are available for work Monday -- Friday 7am-3:30pm.
As this position is for our Portland (OR) factory, we are only considering candidates who are currently living in or near Portland.
To apply for this position please submit a resume along with a cover letter highlighting why you're the best person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply in person, and please no phone calls.