At Schoolhouse, we have proactively taken steps to do our part in slowing the spread by temporarily closing our store and enacting work from home policies for as many employees as possible.
As an American manufacturer that relies on a global supply chain, we continue to be impacted by Covid-related delays (which include port closures and shipping setbacks outside of anyone’s control). We encourage you to shop earlier than usual this year and ask that you extend grace and patience to our teams as we do our best to navigate these global challenges.
Our hearts are full of gratitude and optimism as we look towards this next season. We have always believed in the beauty of home, and now more than ever, we hope to continue to be a part of making your home a place of joy and comfort.
A few updates to share:
Our Portland store is closed indefinitely.
- Masks are required for anyone entering the building.
- Our online shop is open. Although we are not currently experiencing order delays, it is possible due to limited staff onsite. If your order is impacted in any way someone from our Customer Care team will be in touch.
- All teams with the ability to work remotely have been set up for success to do so drastically reducing the number of employees inside our factory.
- We have implemented Social Distancing Officers and several additional measures to ensure we comply with and exceed Oregon Health Authority guidelines while onsite.
- Our factory and shipping departments are taking every precaution in line with health recommendations to ensure that proper safety and hygiene protocols are used at every step related to your shipment.
Our remote teams are available to answer any questions. Please send them a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much for your support & be well.