The COVID-19 virus has impacted us all in a very short amount of time. At Schoolhouse, we proactively took steps to do our part to flatten the curve by temporarily closing our stores and enacting work from home policies for as many of our workers as we could. As a small, family-run American manufacturer, we’re doing everything we can to keep our business running while protecting our employees and the community at large.
We’re all in this together and we are grateful for each and every one of our customers and employees who are weathering this storm alongside us. We have always believed in the beauty of home and now more than ever, we hope to continue to be a part of making your home a place of joy and comfort.
A few updates to share:
- Our Portland store is open for order pick-ups from 12-4pm Wednesday through Friday.
- Our Pittsburgh store will remain closed until further notice.
- Our online shop is open. Although we are not currently experiencing order delays, it is possible due to limited staff onsite. If your order is impacted in any way someone from our Customer Care team will be in touch.
- We have extended our return window from 30 days to 60 days.
- All teams with the ability to work remotely have been set up for success to do so drastically reducing the number of employees inside our factory.
- We have implemented Social Distancing Officers and several additional measures to ensure we comply with and exceed Oregon Health Authority guidelines while onsite.
- Our factory and shipping departments are taking every precaution in line with health recommendations to ensure that proper safety and hygiene protocols are used at every step related to your shipment.
Our situation is changing day-by-day and we will keep this page updated with new information as it emerges. Our remote teams are available to answer any questions. Please send them a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your support & be well.