The Schoolhouse Six is an invitation to find inspiration and explore new narratives. Below, you’ll find a monthly roundup of poems, images, stories, recipes, how-to’s, and everything in between. If anything, we hope it serves as a reminder to cultivate creativity and pursue what brings you joy.
1. Stories that honor Asian and Asian American heritage. For adults: Pachinko, A River of Stars (more here). For kids: I Really Want To See You Grandma (read-along here), Ten Little Dumplings, Bee-bim Bop.
2. Employee spotlight: Meet Bo, our Lighting Designer + Developer.
3. Our favorite photo of the month via #schoolhouseliving features the dreamiest entryway.
4. Good things take time. Learn how to make homemade pasta primavera.
5. See our top five styling tips for designing a kid's room.
6. Make a simple bouquet using foraged flowers (or blooms from your backyard).
Explore The Blog