The Schoolhouse Six is an invitation to find inspiration. Below, you’ll find a monthly roundup of good news, poems, images, stories, recipes, how-to’s, and everything in between. If anything, we hope it serves as a reminder to cultivate creativity and pursue what brings you joy.
1. A Ginger Peach Icebox Cake recipe + how to plan the perfect peach picking adventure.
2. Easy and inventive tips for outdoor hosting.
3. The art of the quickle: learn a simple technique for pickling vegetables.
4. Our favorite photo of the month via #schoolhouseliving features a lovingly restored, mid-century modern kitchen.
5. Interior designer, Max Humphrey, shares 5 tips to spruce up your space.
6. In case you missed it, we launched a wallpaper collection with Hygge & West.
Explore More Ideas