The Schoolhouse Six is an invitation to find inspiration. Below, you’ll find a monthly roundup of good news, poems, images, stories, recipes, how-to’s, and everything in between. If anything, we hope it serves as a reminder to cultivate creativity and pursue what brings you joy.
1. Tour our Director of Product, Katie Elliott's joyful family home.
2. Positive and uplifting stories we've been reading this month: "Big Magic" by Elizabeth Gilbert, articles from The Atlantic's "How To Build a Life" series, and The Orange by Wendy Cope (a poem that sums up what we've been feeling lately).
3. See our staff picks from our new Winter ‘21 collection.
4. To celebrate the start of March, we're making homemade pizza complete with aperol spritz.
5. Our favorite photo of the month via #schoolhouseliving features a furry friend.
6. While capturing our vibrant Winter '21 products, many of us felt noticeably happier. Turns out there are mood-boosting benefits to color (via Healthline).
Explore The Blog