Art + light fixtures go together like a glass of wine and Friday night so when Minted reached out with the idea to partner up for a Pinterest contest we were instantly on board. We kept it really simple for you and fun for us, because we love to see what inspires other people in their home design. Fall has us ready to try new combos and styles we'd never considered before so we'll be pinning up a storm of our favorite wall sconces, table lights, gallery walls, open shelving and all around room faves. Now all we need is you! One winner will receive $500 from Schoolhouse Electric and $500 from Minted to create their dream wall.
How to Enter:
- Follow @Minted + @SchoolHouse on Pinterest to inspire your ultimate dream wall
- Create a board entitled “Minted + Schoolhouse Electric - My Dream Wall”
- Pin 5-10 images of Minted art + Schoolhouse Electric lighting on your dream wall board to show how you envision your dream wall
We'll announce the winner with a special pin on the “Minted + Schoolhouse Electric - My Dream Wall”. This contest ends on November 2, 2015, so get pinning! Good luck!
- Schoolhouse Art Studio: Jennifer Gauthier
Jennifer Gauthier, born and raised in Washington, often reflects on her hometown for inspiration. The series she created exclusively for Schoolhouse Art Studio was made "with an intention to find peace and wonder in the magnificent world that we l...
- Designer Spotlight: Amber Lewis
In our latest Designer Spotlight, we are thrilled to feature Amber Lewis, founder and CEO of Amber Interiors. Known for incorporating bohemian elegance into her projects, Amber has a knack for making each of her spaces feel cozy, eclectic, and u...
- Schoolhouse Art Studio: Lisa Golightly
Lisa Golightly, an artist living in Portland, Oregon, works with acrylic and house paint, using found photos to create work that is both anonymous in nature but also very personal. Her Floodline series, created exclusively for Schoolhouse, is medi...